I have been getting a ton of questions about Apple Cider Vinegar.
Some take it in pill form and some in liquid. I prefer the liquid. Be aware when buying the liquid, there is a HUGE difference in Filtered and Unfiltered. Obviously with filtered you are going to lose a ton of the greatness that it possesses. Bragg’s is probably the most popular brand, but you can find the organic unfiltered apple cider vinegar in several brands just about anywhere!
The list of benefits is so long!!! I started reading about it a few years ago, but never tried it. One of my mentors was adamant that I start using it. I did and a new addiction was born!
- Rich in enzymes & potassium
- Support a healthy immune system
- Helps control weight
- Promotes digestion & ph Balance
- Helps soothe dry throats
- Helps remove body sludge toxins
- Helps maintain healthy skin
- Helps promote youthful, healthy bodies
- Soothes irritated skin
- Relieves muscle pain from exercise
- Controls glucose in diabetics
- Contains a host of vitamins, beta-carotene, pectin and vital minerals such as potassium, sodium, magnesium, calcium, phosphorous, chlorine, sulfur, iron, and fluorine.
- Contains malic acid which is very helpful in fighting fungal and bacterial infections.
- Dissolves uric acid deposits that form around joints, helping relieve joint pains.
- Breaks down Lactic Acid and promotes energy
- Whitens your teeth and kills bacteria in your mouth
- Soothes Intestinal spasms and issues
- Can stop hiccups
- No more night time leg cramps
- Stops a stuffy nose
- Soothes and heals a sore throat
- A rinse to make your hair shinier
The list really can go on and on. I hated the flavor at first and would only put a cap full in my 24oz water. Now it is more like 2tbsps lol I am addicted. I seriously can not drink my water without it! I have been feeling better, looking better, and guzzling my water! Sometimes I add a little cinnamon to it and it is SO good!!!
I highly recommend adding it to your daily diet. You will be amazed at how healthy and well you feel!!!!