I was Nominated for the Very Inspirational Blogger Award by Karen at WineandDash.wordpress.com
I am honored to be Nominated! I love living a healthy lifestyle. Not only am I striving to better myself, but also set an example of self love for my daughter. I have am and have been inspired by SO many others! It is nice to know I am paying it forward Thank you Wine and Dash for the Nomination!
The Rules are Simple:
- Display the award logo on your blog
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- State 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Here are the 7 things about me….
- I lost part of my hearing from an ototoxic drug in 2009. I am Hard of hearing now and proud to be a part of the deaf community!
- My parents are deaf Being raised in the deaf culture was a blessing! I am CODA Proud(Child Of Deaf Adults)
- I am in training to compete in the NPC Midwest Competition in 2014
- I am terrified of bridges. I plan to overcome this fear by walking across The Big Dam Bridge in Arkansas YIKES lol
- I am 7 years older than my husband. Many think we are close in age, Not sure if that is a knock on him or props to me ha ha ha
- Exercise of choice is Weight Training. Lifting is so fun and worth while to me. I just love the changes in my body!
- My blog which started out as another way to keep myself accountable, has become my job and I LOVE it! I am a Stay at home mama, bodybuilder, soon to be NPC competitor, and a Blogger.
I Nominated the following Bloggers, because they are all inspirational to me!
- Courtney at Journey of a Dreamer
- Mindy at Mindy’s Fitness Journey
- Karina at C’est La Vie
- Danielle at It’s a Harleyyy Life
- Kierston at Candy Fit
- Mindy at Road Runner Girl
- Pam at Pamdemonium
- Dani at Weight Off My Shoulders
- Kymberly at Girl Gone BadAss
- Jennifer at Wine To Weightlifting
- Katy at Fit In Heels
- Sarah at How My World Runs
- Valencia at Knots and Squats
- Stephanie at Fit Mom In Training
- Alexandra at Healthy Life Happy Wife
Thank you all for being such an inspiration in my journey of being healthy, happy, and fit! Hope you all have a fabulously fit day!