Can you believe it is the end of the month!!!!! I am seriously dancing today!!! It is moving day and we can’t get out of here fast enough! We loaded the moving truck last night and hit the road today!
Okay now that I have gotten my excitement out of the way, let’s do that final goal Check in for February and see where I stand!
- The #LoveMyAbs Challenge is first. I did this on every workout day. I loved this Tabata it was awesome. I loved that it was quick but effective! My abs certainly gained some shape this past month!
- To continue to drink plenty of water. I finally have this figured out! I drink 24 ounces between each meal and 24 ounces after my last meal so 24 x 6 is 144 ounces a day. Some days I even go over.
- I have kept true to my cut and my macros. I am proud of myself for staying strong and find it surprising how easy it actually is now!
- I have kept up with Josh’s workouts and WOW talk about pain ha ha ha ha he kicked my butt this month, but I am so happy to have him back training with me!!! We push each other that much harder!!!! My workouts have gone from being 40 mins to an hour to being 1 1/2 – 4 hours. Crazy but effective and my body change is certainly reflecting that!
- My body fat % went from 21.3 to wait for it….. 16.8% I was floored! I had it checked 3 times. I totally know that it can be off some, but I am still excited!!! My weight from 138.4 to 134.8 almost 4lbs!!! Yay me!!! Lost 1 inch in my hips, waist, and arms! So I smashed this goal!!!! I originally said I wanted to at least get to 135lbs (125 in a perfect world ha ha ha) but 134.8 I am stoked about!!!! Now I prepare for a lean bulk! It is time to build more muscle mass! I have to also mention how proud I am of my hubby Josh!!! He too is down 20+ lbs, since starting the cut!
- Oh the dreaded scale challenge….. This should have been the first thing I packed lol I stepped on the scale once a week so this was a FAIL I HATE the scale, but can’t quit standing on the dang thing ha ha ha ha
- The #PlankADay I said I would be better and I was much better this month. I slacked a few days this week, but over all I did pretty good with keeping up with it!
- Finishing up the packing and cleaning for the move. Obviously, this just had to get done. I am so use to doing it all by myself. It was AWESOME having Josh to help this move!!!!! To boot I get him for 10 day during/after to help with the unpacking too!!!! We Rock!
- Zoe had enough of a break from lesson time. Taking structure away has effected her behavior. mainly because she has been bored. I can not wait to get her lesson plans back on track and get her back into a routine again. On a good note. She can count to 20 now, knows most of her abc’s in sign language, and learned the days of the week. lol She needs her learning time, not just to educate her, but to keep her busy. She is like me and is not a fan of sitting and watching Television!!!
We have a ton of driving and unpacking! I wish you all a fabulously fit Thursday!!!! I am ready to start smashing.more goals with you in March!!!!