While everyone else gets that excited feeling for Friday to come around, we feel that way about Wednesday.
I got up a little earlier than I normally do to meet with a family who was in need of baby clothes and what not. I have been dreading getting rid of Zoe’s baby stuff. I guess it is because I don’t want her to grow up lol. The boxes of clothes have been moving from house to house and the amount just keeps growing, not to mention toys, and everything else baby, so we decided it was best to give them away. Being that our New’s Years Resolution this year is to “Pay it forward” It works out perfectly.
There was some stuff I kept for sentimental reasons. I plan on making a blanket out of all of the clothes that I just couldn’t part with. (Yes there is that many ha ha ha) Some of her old baby clothes just spark memories as soon as I see them. I do get baby fever sometimes, but I am still not ready for number 2 lol
I just can’t believe how fast my girl has grown up!!! Can you believe in just 4 short months she is gonna be 3 years old!?!?!
My little motivator is ready to hit the gym this morning, but we are waiting for Josh to get off work. He get’s off a little early and we prefer to workout together.
Today is shoulder day! I am trying to get boulder shoulders, so quite a bit goes into the workout. It is one of my favorite days! Okay, who am I kidding I LOVE all my workouts ha ha ha ha I really have a hard time saying that any one of them is my “Favorite” day. Shoulder day does rock though! (Ha did you catch that? Boulder shoulders…Shoulder day rocks…) Yeah so I’m dork lol
Dana Linn Bailey is known for her Boulder Shoulders. She even has dubbed herself Deltasaurus Rex lol.
Well here is the workout I have been doing to build my Delts up; *Note if working out at home you can use resistance bands for the cable workouts
- 4 sets of 15 Cable Lateral Raises Go up in weight each set
- 4 sets of 15 Rear Cable Rear Delt Flyes Go up in weight each set
- 4 sets of 15 Rear Delt Flyes Go up in weight each set
- 4 sets of 15 Reverse Upright Rows Go up in weight each set if you can
- 4 sets of 15 Barbell Shrugs go up in weight each set I am more comfortable with the bar behind me, but to each their own
- 4 sets of 15 Front Dumbbell Raises Go up in weight each set. If you find yourself swinging to get the weights up then you need to lower the weight
- Last but certainly not least 6 sets of 15 or till failure Shoulder Press also known as Military Press Go up in weight each set
It is a stellar workout and will leave your shoulders feeling it for a couple of days.
Do you prefer to workout alone or with a buddy? What are your favorite shoulder workouts?