So it is the end of the month and you know what that means…. It is time to see how we did for the month of January!
- My #2013PlyoParty I completed my challenge everyday for the month. So that goal gets a big fat check mark off the list!
- Packing up the house for the move. I am proud to say I am almost done!!! Basically just the things we are still using need to be packed. We have all the moving details done and just need to deep clean the house the last week of February. I am SO ready to be out of this neighborhood!!!!!
- I have been a water guzzling fool! Water has so many benefits and every time I start REALLY drinking enough, everything seems perfect! My skin, my weight loss, health, etc So I will continue to keep guzzling the good stuff!!!
- I not only have been keeping true to my diet, but I have sought the help of some of my NPC and IFBB Mentors. they were generous enough to assist me and tweak my diet to make sure I am completely on track. I am and I will stay that way!!!
- Shredding my fat and lowering my weight. Last month I was at 22.7% body fat and 142lbs. As of today I am at 21.3 % and 138.4 lbs I have lost an inch in my waist, hips, and thighs. Woo Hoo!!!
- Gaaahhh… My #PlankADay I wish I could say I rocked this out, but I seem to have been forgetting to do this every night. I am hoping to be better at it this month! This one was a fail. DOH!
- Oh man Running….. To be honest the last time I ran it was cold and Zoe was miserable. When it did warm up, we had an incident with a neighbor and I just called it quits. I am NOT going to subject my child to an ignorant argument in the street of my neighborhood. I hate to let these people win, but with the fact I knew we were moving I figured running could wait. 4 more weeks!!! Have I mentioned I can’t wait to move? This one can be listed as a fail and I am okay with that!
- Last, but certainly not least is Zoe’s signs. She made it up to 269 signs this month. her goal was 275, but with the move I have not been concentrating on her lesson plans as much. I also decided that I didn’t want to push her so much when there is so much change happening. I am proud of how much she has already accomplished! I love my little pumpkin head!!!!
So now I Mustache you a question???
Are you ready to find out who the Saturn Supplements and Krave Jerky Winners are?????
Drum roll please…………
For the Saturn Supplements we have Paula V.
and for the Krave Jerky we have Aph M.
I have emailed both of you! Congratulations!!! For the rest of you, keep your eyes peeled I have a pretty stellar giveaway coming soon!!!!
How did you fare in your goals this month? Have you set some more small goals for February? Let’s achieve our goals together!!!! Let’s really rock February out!